Propulsion is searching for a Program Manager!
Propulsion is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of our partners, their social impact, PR, communications, and marketing. For nearly 70 businesses, governments, civil society groups, and developmental organizations a year our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, public affairs, community, and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis. That’s why we design impact.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
DESCRIPTION OF THE CANDIDATE
- – You have a minimum of 3+ years of work experience and an interesting project portfolio within a marketing, audio/video production, event management, and/or PR agency environment;
- – Able to excel within a collaborative team-working environment;
- – Able to multitask and effectively manage to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- – Flexible in the workplace;
- – You have a strong ability to communicate effectively within a multicultural environment;
- – You know how to use Google Workspace;
- – Understand the “language” of project and campaign tasks;
- – You have an excellent estimate of the time required to perform tasks; establish daily priorities in work and follow an individual work schedule;
- – You respect the set deadlines;
- – You like teamwork;
- – You clearly articulate and communicate your ideas and suggestions;
- – You skillfully identify and overcome challenges in work;
- – Multitasking with a high level of personal initiative and flexibility;
- – Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
- – You use English at an advanced level and continuously develop personal and professional skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- – 40 hours per week;
- – Work with the program director and other employees on the development of the program unit, priorities, and guidelines;
- – Clearly communicate with other team members and delegate tasks;
- – Develop and implement different campaigns, projects, events, audio/video production projects;
- – Ensure the timely and successful delivery;
- – Track the progress of program activities and prepare reports on outcomes for internal and external communication;
- – Create and maintain project documentation;
- – Design and manage program events.
- – The job will include frequent business trips in the region and abroad;
- – A driver’s license is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
- by November 11, 2023, at 11.59 PM;
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note that at this stage of recruitment, we are able to provide only limited additional information.