Propulsion is looking for a Development and Strategy Officer for our Sarajevo or Belgrade office!
Propulsion is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of our partners, their social impact, PR, communications, and marketing. For nearly 70 businesses, governments, civil society groups, and developmental organizations a year our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, public affairs, community, and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis. That’s why we design impact.
More about our work and impact is also available here:
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Development and Strategy Officer
- – You are an exceptional communicator. You are a native Serbian or Bosnian and an advanced English speaker;
- – You are excellent analyst and exceptional writer of development and strategy documents, program proposal and presentations;
- – You are adaptable, strategic, and agile. You naturally anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the strategic plan;
- – You understand social sector enterprises and the organizations, corporations and individuals who support their work;
- – You are a digital native;
- – You have at least 3-year work experience in program development and complete creation of development and strategy documents, program proposal and presentations;
- – You have strong management skills, both strategic and operational.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- – Initiative-taking role involving a mix of strategic planning, managerial, and development activities.
- – Develop a comprehensive documents understanding of all Propulsion programs, identify the synergies between them, and help design new directions responsive to constituent needs and philanthropic interests.
- – Work closely with the senior staff leaders and Board to set and achieve the organization’s development goals.
- – Design, create, write and lead, with support from staff, programs to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward partnerships to expand organizational revenue streams.
- – Analyze, organize and write winning proposals, and mentoring development and program staff in enhancing and building skills to do the same.
- – Ensure the good health and growth of program development, through both total number of donors and revenue and new fundraising opportunities.
- – Maintaining current and analyzing potential new sources of donations and revenues.
- – Work collaboratively with the Creative and Program Department to develop impactful and creative proposals.
- – Work collaboratively with the Finance Department in the early identification of revenue needs and budget development.
- – Good knowledge of the Western Balkan landscape, both commercial and non-commercial;
- – Strong established track record of successful fund development portfolio from diverse sources;
- – Proven experience of the inclusion of creative concepts and campaigns as part of program development.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- – Fixed-term contract;
- – Attractive working environment.
EXPECTED START OF CONTRACT:
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and Motivational Letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
- – By January 10, 2021 at 11.59 PM;
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.