Propulsion is looking for a Graphic Designer in Belgrade and Sarajevo for our design and multimedia team!
Propulsion is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of our partners, their social impact, PR, communications, and marketing. For nearly 70 businesses, governments, civil society groups, and developmental organizations a year our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, public affairs, community, and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis. That’s why we design impact.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
DESCRIPTION OF THE CANDIDATE
- – You have a minimum of 2 years of work experience and an interesting portfolio;
- – You know how to use work tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Google Workspace, Dropbox, Freedcamp, etc.);
- – Understand the “language” of project and campaign tasks;
- – You have an excellent estimate of the time required to perform tasks; establish daily priorities in work and follow an individual work schedule;
- – You respect the set deadlines;
- – You like teamwork;
- – You clearly articulate and communicate your ideas and suggestions;
- – You skilfully identify and overcome challenges in work; multitasking with a high level of personal initiative and flexibility;
- – You maintain a consistent artistic style during the implementation of projects and campaigns;
- – You discreetly manage confidential information;
- – You follow design trends;
- – You use English at an advanced level and continuously develop personal and professional skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- – Full time, 40 hours per week;
- – Work on the development of the visual identity of projects, campaigns and brands;
- – Design and develops visual ideas, concepts and designs for the needs of various online and other communication channels (websites, social media posts, billboards, promotional materials, memoranda, presentations, etc.) in collaboration with the creative team;
- – Design and develops visual ideas, concepts and design for video production (animations, social media videos, TV spots, etc.) in collaboration with the creative team;
- – Design and develops visual ideas, concepts and design for tender needs documentation in cooperation with the creative team, works on breaking the tender documentation and reports to the art director.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- – Fixed-term contract;
- – Attractive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
- by September 21, 2021 at 11.59 PM;
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note that at this stage of recruitment we are able to provide only limited additional information.