Propulsion is looking for a Program Manager in Belgrade to join our team!
Propulsion is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of our partners, their social impact, PR, communications, and marketing. For nearly 70 businesses, governments, civil society groups, and developmental organizations a year our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, public affairs, community, and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis. That’s why we design impact.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- – Works with the Program Director and other employees on the development of the program unit, priorities and guidelines;
- – Develop and implement different campaigns and projects;
- – Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;
- – Identify areas of improvement within each project;
- – Track progress of program activities and prepare reports on outcomes for internal and external communication;
- – Maintain good relationships with existing clients and build relationships with new clients;
- – Create and maintain projects documentation;
- – Writes and adapts materials related to the program unit;
- – Clearly communicate with other team members: multimedia, creative and administration sector and delegate tasks;
- – Design and manage program events;
- – Source and negotiate with vendors and supplier;
- – Communicate with end-users and other third parties;
- – Represent Propulsion Fund in a positive manner to various external stakeholders;
- – Attends meetings to understand partner / client / donor goals;
- – Develops and implements partner / client / donor projects;
- – Coordinates program budgets and reports under the supervision of the program director;
- – Establishes daily priorities, follows an individual work schedule and maintains a balance between the desire for perfection and set deadlines;
- – Perform other duties as assigned;
- – Implementation of program unit / project activities;
- – Performs special tasks, including participation in other programs and activities of the foundation;
- – The work takes place independently under the general supervision of the Program Director.
- – Native BHS and profound fluency in English;
- – Able to excel within a collaborative team-working environment;
- – Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
- – Able to multitask and effectively manage to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- – Flexible in the workplace;
- – Have strong ability to communicate effectively within a multicultural environment;
- – Understanding how social media and WordPress work is a plus;
- – Extensive experience in working within a marketing or a PR agency environment.
- – The job will include frequent business trips in the region and abroad;
- – Driver’s license is a plus;
- – We guarantee a stimulating working environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the following form by September 21, 2021 at 11.59 PM:
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note that at this stage of recruitment we are able to provide only limited additional information.
DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
- – We are looking for long term associate starting from 1st October 2021.