Propulsion is looking for a Community Manager in Belgrade for our social media team!
Propulsion is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of our partners, their social impact, PR, communications, and marketing. For nearly 70 businesses, governments, civil society groups, and developmental organizations a year our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, public affairs, community, and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis. That’s why we design impact.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Community Manager will be responsible for the management of different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok) and websites for various Propulsion’s clients and partners, as well as for Propulsion itself.
- – You are a digital native;
- – You have at least 3-year work experience in community management;
- – You are a native Serbian and an advanced English speaker;
- – You communicate clearly;
- – You pay attention to details;
- – You have a proactive attitude;
- – You have experience working with creative and multimedia teams, including audio-video production and design.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- – Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- – Developing social media calendars to manage posts and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns, as well as maintaining the calendar, ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- – Implementing and promoting social media content.
- – Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- – Responding quickly and skillfully to any potential issue during social media crisis.
- – Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics.
- – Good knowledge of the social media landscape, both commercial and non-commercial;
- – Exceptional experience in using software and hardware tools relevant to this type of work (WordPress, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Freedcamp, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Vimeo, Trello, Slack, etc.).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- – Fixed-term contract;
- – Attractive working environment.
EXPECTED START OF CONTRACT:
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and Motivational Letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
- – By January 10, 2022 at 11.59 PM;
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.