PROPULSION is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion was founded in 2011 under the name Dokukino, focusing on socially engaged film, video, digital solutions and design. The spectrum of our services has changed and grown, but it is still based on the production of cutting-edge design solutions, piercing digital campaigns and hundreds of hours of directed video-material of the highest quality.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of its partners, their social impact, PR, communications and marketing. For nearly 70 partners a year, our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, lobby, community and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
We operate in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo, and in 2017 the we started exporting our services to Albania, Austria, Turkey, the Netherlands and Cyprus.
WHAT ARE WE RECOGNIZED FOR?
Propulsion is one of the founders of the Serbian Philanthropic Forum and a member of AmCham in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, while our top managers are members of the Serbian Association of Managers. Campaigns and programs designed by Propulsion have received a number of awards, including multiple awards from UEPS and Virtus in Belgrade, Iskra in Podgorica and The Internationalist in New York. We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis.That’s why we design impact.
More about our work and impact is available also here:
propulsion.one, fb.com/propulsion.one and instagram.com/propulsion.one.
Propulsion is expanding its external associate team and we are looking for experienced
Community Managers (external associates)
The Community Managers will be responsible for the management of different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok) and websites for various Propulsion’s clients and partners, as well as for Propulsion itself. They will be hired on a project-by-project basis.
EXTERNAL ASSOCIATE DESCRIPTION
- You are a digital native;
- You have at least 1-year work experience in community management;
- You are a native Serbian and an advanced English speaker;
- You communicate clearly;
- You pay attention to details;
- You have proactive attitude.
EXTERNAL ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts;
- Developing social media calendars to manage posts and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns, as well as maintaining the calendar, ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging;
- Implementing and promoting social media content;
- Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement;
- Responding quickly and skillfully to any potential issue during social media crisis;
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics.
- Good knowledge of the social media landscape, both commercial and non-commercial;
- Basic experience in using software and hardware tools relevant to this type of work (WordPress, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Freedcamp, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Vimeo, Trello, Slack, etc.).
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your CV in English or Serbian (in PDF format) through the following form:
The deadline for submitting applications is April 24 at 17:00 hours.
Incomplete applications (without a CV) will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.