Propulsion is LOOKING for a qualified web developer for the provision of web programming services. The web developer will provide web development services for active Propulsion’s programs and make sure that web portals under Propulsion’s administration are fully functional and maintained.
Propulsion is a communication organization specializing in innovative socially engaged campaigns and projects that address a wide range of topics, from critical thinking and problem solving, through media and digital literacy, to preventing radicalizing narratives, as well as other key communication skills needed to navigate the world which is constantly changing.
The Propulsion business model practices modern digital solutions and ideas. We seek the services of a web developer who utilizes modern digital solutions in web programming, follows the prescribed standards for website optimization and instructions of the Propulsion program and creative team.
Expected specific assignment
- – Back- and Front-end web development with a focus on clarity, functionality, ease of use, the possibility of later expansion, modification, and optimization;
- – Design and development of web architecture and web components, plug-ins, and adds-on optimization;
- – Conceptualization and development of new features, visual identity, and website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- – Implement SEO optimization in accordance with the engine’s prescribed standards.
- – Three or more years of experience in web development – a portfolio of projects;
- – Extensive knowledge of HTML5 i CSS3;
- – Willingness to implement ideas and projects in a short period of time.
The deadline for submitting applications is December 8 at 23:59.
Incomplete applications (without a CV and portfolio) will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.