PROPULSION is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion was founded in 2011 under the name Dokukino, focusing on socially engaged film, video, digital solutions and design. The spectrum of our services has changed and grown, but it is still based on the production of cutting-edge design solutions, piercing digital campaigns and hundreds of hours of directed video-material of the highest quality.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of its partners, their social impact, PR, communications and marketing. For nearly 70 partners a year, our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, lobby, community and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
We operate in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo, and in 2017 the we started exporting our services to Albania, Austria, Turkey, the Netherlands and Cyprus.
WHAT ARE WE RECOGNIZED FOR?
Propulsion is one of the founders of the Serbian Philanthropic Forum and a member of AmCham in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, while our top managers are members of the Serbian Association of Managers. Campaigns and programs designed by Propulsion have received a number of awards, including multiple awards from UEPS and Virtus in Belgrade, Iskra in Podgorica and The Internationalist in New York. We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis.That’s why we design impact.
More about our work and impact is available also here:
propulsion.one, fb.com/propulsion.one and instagram.com/propulsion.one.
Propulsion announces a new vacancy for the position:
Social Media Content Manager (part-time)
Propulsion is expanding the team!
We are looking for a part-time Social Media Content Manager to join us from October 1, 2019.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the content management of different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok) and websites for various Propulsion’s clients and partners, as well as for Propulsion itself.
- You are a digital native;
- You have some work experience in social media content management;
- You are a native Serbian and an advanced English speaker;
- You communicate clearly;
- You pay attention to details;
- You have proactive attitude.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- Part-time, 20 hours a week at Propulsion offices in Belgrade;
- Creating and publishing relevant, original, high-quality content on various social media platforms;
- Developing social media calendars to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns, as well as maintaining the content calendar, ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging;
- Creating, planning, implementing and promoting social media content;
- Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement;
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics;
- Working together and communicating daily with regular and occasional associates at the Propulsion;
- Reporting to the Senior Creative.
- Good knowledge of the social media landscape, both commercial and non-commercial;
- Basic experience in using software and hardware tools relevant to this type of work (WordPress, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Freedcamp, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Vimeo, Trello, Slack, etc.);
- Personal motivation and interest in long-term work.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Fixed-term contract;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Working in a comfortable and attractive environment;
- Serious teamwork;
- Collaboration with open, motivated and professional colleagues;
- Dynamic business environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your CV in English or Serbian (in PDF format) through the following form:
The deadline for submitting applications is September 15 at 17:00 hours.
Incomplete applications (without a CV) will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview between September 16 and 20. Start date for the selected candidate is October 1, 2019.