PROPULSION is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of its partners, their social impact, PR, communications and marketing. For nearly 70 partners a year, our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, lobby, community and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis.That’s why we design impact.
Propulsion announces a new vacancy for the position:
Propulsion is expanding the team!
We are looking for an experienced Content Creator to join us from July 2020.
- – Creates content, messages and copyrighted texts for the needs of Propulsion; offline and online campaigns, social media, websites, presentations, audio and video content etc;
- – Works on elaborating the needs of traditional and digital campaigns, and updates content to support various media channels;
- – Continuously researches current trends and their development, as well as audience views on various program topics;
- – Creates content with enthusiasm and flexibility, respecting Propulsion standards as well as the needs of different clients and projects;
- – Produces large amounts of creative work, with special attention to details and understanding of different audiences;
- – Provides clear, concise instructions on the content and style of campaigns using a variety of tools;
- – Proofreads and edits documents related to integrated day-to-day business;
- – Ensures editorial accuracy and consistency of content, spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, and style;
- – Creates, maintains and updates the internal editorial style (pays attention when choosing words, trademarks, legal publications, etc.);
- – Closely cooperates and supports the team whenever necessary in terms of attending meetings and creating minutes, as well as providing creative elaborations of ideas and projects;
- – Respects the style of Propulsion, and text preferences should be consistent with the Propulsion profile and factually accurate;
- – When necessary, teaches associates and team members in the field of expertise;
- – Establishes daily priorities, monitors individual work schedules and maintains a balance between the desire for perfection and set deadlines;
- – Consistently advocates for the delivery of high quality and flawless work;
- – Collaborates on a daily basis with various team members;
- – Implements several projects simultaneously, with special attention to priorities and deadlines.
- – Minimum of 3 years of work experience in creating content, copyrighted texts and messages;
- – Excellent knowledge of Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and active knowledge and use of English (written and oral);
- – Excellent knowledge of the Western Balkans region, EU politics, and civil society;
- – A strong and precise communicator who is able to clearly articulate suggestions and ideas in written and oral form;
- – High level of initiative and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a focus on priorities, regardless of the amount of pressure;
- – Reads and understands challenging project documentation and assignments;
- – Organizational skills, communication, professionalism, and reliability;
- – Ability to work in a team;
- – Knowledge of social research methods;
- – Expressed analytical skills;
- – Computer skills – use of MS Office tools;
- – Expressed discretion and skill in managing confidential information and issues;
- – Diplomatically oriented in interaction with colleagues and the public.
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
The deadline for submitting applications is July 1 at 23:59 hours.
Incomplete applications (without a CV and a letter of motivation) will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview on July 3.