Propulsion is a full-service communication organization specializing in social impact campaigns and projects.
Founded in 2011 in Belgrade and Sarajevo, today we are the leading supplier of social impact communications in the Adria region and wider. We work with brands, developmental actors and governments on transformative campaigns worth more than 1 million dollars a year. We boost critical thinking, problem-solving, digital and media literacy, preventing radicalization and other crucial communication skills and programs in an ever-shifting world.
Propulsion strongly believes that communications have the power to change the world. That is why we design impact.
Propulsion announces a new internship opportunity:
Program Intern (Paid Position)
Propulsion is expanding the team!
We are looking for recent graduates and graduate students interested in gaining first-hand experience working on Propulsion’s programs and projects.
The selected candidate will be assisting the Program Director and Program Officers in managing a complex set of activities.
- – You are a current university student (or recent graduate) of social and political sciences, media, communication, or similar fields;
- – You have a desire to learn about and develop key skills in the field of program management, media, and digital literacy, and communications;
- – You have strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills;
- – You are a team player and problem solver;
- – You are able to critically think, plan, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized way;
- – You are technology savvy; ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative and creative solutions;
- – You have advanced drafting, editing, and presentation skills;
- – You are proficient in using G-Suite (particularly Google Sheet);
- – You are fluent in Serbian and English.
RESPONSABILITIES AND CONDITIONS
- – Three months internship with flexible part-time (20) hours a week remotely and/or at Propulsion offices in Belgrade;
- – Assisting Program Manager and Program Officer in implementing program activities;
- – Collecting inputs and data from stakeholders and program sub-contractors, analyzing data, and reporting on program implementation and campaigns outcome and output indicators;
- – Under the supervision of Art Director and Content Manager, maintain outreach through social media platforms;
- – Assisting in the organization of program events and other activities as per program annual work plan;
- – Perform other tasks as assigned.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- – An opportunity for development and learning;
- – Attractive and stimulant working environment;
- – The purpose of internships is not to lead to further employment with Propulsion but to complement an intern’s studies.
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the form:
The deadline for submitting applications is February 15 at 23:59.
Incomplete applications (without a CV and a letter of motivation) will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.