Job Position: Senior Creative
We are looking for innovative thinker or company with experience of originating concepts and turning them into high-quality attention-grabbing offline and online campaigns, trailers, brand designs and video / audio content.
- to show a passion for producing large volumes of creative work and have an excellent grasp of how to tailor your work for different audiences, as well as demonstrating knowledge of Propulsion content, output and activities and how they influence Propulsion brand and promotional strategies.
- have extensive experience of delivering audience-targeted promotional content and experience of working in advertising
- have a keen eye for details
- have ability to transform the briefs into good creative solutions
- will be able to originate and present own ideas but also be able to follow agreed briefs, to amend existing ideas and to respond to changing needs with enthusiasm and flexibility.
- will create innovative ideas for campaigns of clients from different industries;
- be prepared to push creative boundaries and explore new forms of campaign innovation.
- will work as part of a team to develop concepts and to showcase the breadth and depth of Propulsion activities and will bring to life our messages through the production of compelling campaigns across digital, TV, radio and other, non-broadcast, channels
- will engage audiences with key Propulsion services by delivering compelling creative propositions for use across multiple platforms
- will self-generate appropriate creative content for the platform you are working on (e.g. digital campaigns, briefs, presentations, video and audio materials, editing footage, designing graphics,, etc.)
- will provide analysis and understanding of our diverse audiences to help and to shape content, commissioning strategies and editorial propositions. We communicate and deliver these to audiences through compelling brand strategies, campaigns and audience engagement.
- will be able to produce marketing assets of the highest creative and technical standards, and have excellent knowledge of current production techniques for both digital and linear channels.
- will be involved in planning advertising, supervising the entire creative process and guiding the team that works with you. The creative team includes program director, multimedia designers, copywriters, social media managers, video/audio and animation teams, designers etc.
- will work with the creative team to create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients with strong ability to delegate and manage the team
- will capturing other members of the creative team and monitoring their work until the final design;
- will set priorities, organize, control and implement internal plans with responsibility for deadlines and quality during work on multiple projects at the same time
- will lead and inspire a creative team with the delivery of quality design in the given time frames and budget;
- will cooperate with other creative outsourced artists and associates;
- teaching when needed associates from a creative team, as well as participating in the selection of new creative associates of agencies
- will report into the Program director and help to engage and excite audiences.
Please send us your CV or company portfolio to email@example.com not later than 1st May 2019.