Propulsion is looking for a Financial and Administrative Assistant in Belgrade for our design and multimedia team!
Propulsion is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of our partners, their social impact, PR, communications, and marketing. For nearly 70 businesses, governments, civil society groups, and developmental organizations a year our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, public affairs, community, and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis. That’s why we design impact.
More about our work and impact is also available here:
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Financial and administrative assistant
DESCRIPTION OF THE CANDIDATE
- – You have a minimum 2 years of work experience in assisting in the field of finance and administration;
- – You know how to use work tools (Ms Office – Word, Excel, Google Workspace, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat etc.);
- – You are independent and conscientious in performing entrusted tasks;
- – You understand the “language” of project and campaign tasks;
- – You have an excellent estimate of the time required to perform tasks; establish daily priorities in work and follow an individual work schedule;
- – You respect the set deadlines;
- – You like teamwork;
- – You skilfully identify and overcome challenges in work; multitasking with a high level of personal initiative and flexibility;
- – You discreetly manage confidential information;
- – You use English at medium level and continuously develop personal and professional skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- – Full time, 40 hours per week;
- – Manages the day-to-day running of the office, including ordering and maintenance of office supplies and equipment;
- – Receives parties and phone calls and schedules meetings;
- – Performs the tasks of receiving, sending and distributing mail;
- – Keeps records of working hours of all employees;
- – Prepares business documentation for submission to bookkeeping;
- – Assists in entering data into the computer, controls the entered data and performs sorting and stacking of data;
- – Assists in archiving documentation and is responsible for proper storage the same;
- – Assists in the preparation and compilation of documentation required for financial realisation of the project;
- – Communication with financial institutions (commercial banks, competent tax administration, post office and PIO and ZO fund);
- – Assists in the calculation of fees and corresponding contributions;
- – Assists in the calculation of salaries and corresponding contributions;
- – Assists in drafting contracts and payment orders;
- – Assists in the implementation of payments;
- – Assists in compiling reports on monthly activities and cost specification;
- – Assists in compiling financial reports for donors;
- – Assists in compiling the financial report;
- – Responsible to the Administrative and Financial Manager;
- – Reports to the Director of Finance and Administration.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- – Fixed-term contract;
- – Attractive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
- – By October 7, 2021 at 11.59 PM;
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note that at this stage of recruitment we are able to provide only limited additional information.